Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More Amino Acids

Last Friday (September 20th), I returned to RPI for more lab work. I had a shorter day today because I had to leave early to go to Massachusetts for a horse show. This week, I continued to work on preparing amino acid solutions. I finished the rest of the 20 amino acids that I started to make last week! These amino acid solutions will eventually be used in microarray experiments.



I will not be able to go to RPI next Friday because I am participating in a program at Cornell, but I'll look forward to returning on October 4th!!


1 comment:

  1. Kailin, the image is a nice addition to your blog post. It gives a sense of reality to your internship work.

    I hope that your extracurriculars will not interfere too often with your internship time. This is why we find Friday afternoon times so challenging.

    Thanks for including your calendar changes.

    ReplyDelete