Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back to Senior Year!

Although I did not blog this summer, I continued to work in the lab at RPI! Over the summer, I learned so many skills that I can't wait to apply to my work this school year. After my experience at RPI last year, I could not be more excited to start another year in the same lab. Spending an extended period of time in the lab has allowed me to continue to practice different skills with the machinery and materials in the lab, so I am now capable of doing much more than when I first started last Fall!  This year, I hope to keep perfecting my skills and to learn new ones. I hope to continue to get a solid feel of what it's really like to work in a college lab before I head off to college myself next year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back in the saddle again! In teaching, the second year is not twice as easy, it's twenty times easier. I am eager to observe what you accomplish this year after all that you have learned!

    ReplyDelete