Sunday, February 23, 2014

Trustee Presentation

On Friday (February 21st), I was again unable to attend my internship because it was the day of the Emma Talks! Emma talks offered a very unique opportunity to hear from six of the most impactful women in the world speaking on topics from the environment, to women in the workplace, to the importance of girls' education.

After the Emma Talks, I had the opportunity to present my own work from my internship to the Board of Trustees! It was a great opportunity to share what we're working on.


I look forward to getting back into the lab this week and starting my blocking buffer experiment!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the board of trustees had the opportunity to learn about your work. I'm sure you represented this program well. I'm curious to hear if you were inspired by any of the speakers at Emma Talks? I thought the ones involved with science were pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the board!?! What a great experience! What kind of feedback did you get from the experience? I am so proud of you for representing our program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they would have told you! The Board seemed very impressed. They're definitely excited about the signature program!

    ReplyDelete